Legacy Fitness Photography is a Sports Photographer, Fitness photographer, CrossFit Photographer, Bodybuilding Photographer, Yoga Photographer serving Pensacola, Navarre, Destin area, Miramar Beach, specializing in CrossFit, Yoga and Body Building Photography. Athlete photographer, Destin CrossFit photographer, Fitness photographer near me, Sports photographer near me, Navarre sports photographer, Navarre Fitness photographer, Pensacola Fitness Photographer, Pensacola Sports Photographer, Tampa sports photographer, Tampa Fitness Photographer, Destin sports photographer, Legacy Fitness Photography, gym photos, Florida fitness, Florida fitness photography, Fitness photographer in Tampa Florida, Sports photographer in Tampa Florida, Fitness photographer in Pensacola Florida, Sports photographer in Pensacola Florida, Milton Fitness photographer, sports photographer Milton, sports photography
I am a Navarre, Florida based Fitness Photographer with more than 10 years of experience in all themes and concepts, dedicated to the Fitness Industry, Athletes, Fitness Models, Gyms or Fitness locations in the Florida Panhandle, who seek to inspire others by sharing their health and lifestyle journey through high quality images.
As an avid gym rat myself, and aside from my other baby, wedding photography, my second passion is sports and fitness photography. I understand the hard work, consistency, perseverance and talent that goes with into saying "I am an athlete!"
Working closely with our clients in order to meet their needs and exact specifications, is where high quality images and unparalleled customer service stem from.
Freshen up their fitness and lifestyle brand in order to help attract new clients as well as keeping their loyal audience engaged with fresh and striking social media content.
Provide a use of use professional photography as a marketing and branding tool, whether for company websites, profiles, or advertisements.
• We get to know each other first! A virtual or in-person meet and greet to assess your goals and realistic expectations is the first step forward.
• Discuss common potential locations used in this aspect of photography that include gyms, outdoor spots, and stadiums.
• Discuss the unique concept for the images that support your content, wether is an emphasis on sportswear, muscle or you as an individual brand.
• Plan it out. From your wardrobe to your athlete looking You, we will go over ideas and the best way to represent who you are.
• Build an Inspiration Board. Execute.